RCC Builders & Developers, Inc. has completed work on a striking addition to the St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church in Wyckoff, NJ. The New Daily Mass Chapel is a great example of the craftsmanship and attention to detail our co-workers bring to every job.
The new 3,400 SF addition replicates the architecture of the current church, blending seamlessly with the existing structure. Elements and artifacts from the church's past have been incorporated into the expansion, including a stained glass window from 1902 and an altar from 1954. A bell from the 1950s has been included in the new bell tower.
The new chapel will be used for daily Mass as well as small weddings, funerals and as a sanctuary for reflection and worship.
On September 27, 2020, Bishop Michael Saporito dedicated the new chapel.