We are a licensed building contractor serving both the public and private sectors. We have diverse experience in building projects and take great pride in the quality of our work.
Built in 1884, this structure was part of the complex that housed Rogers Locomotive Works, manufacturer of more than 6,000 steam locomotives for railroads around the world. Among their most memorable engines was Union Pacific #119, one of the two trains which met in Utah in 1869 for the famous “Golden Spike” ceremony joining the rails of the first transcontinental railroad across the U.S. Our task was to preserve this historic site and create an inviting and attractive venue for its new purpose in the Great Falls National Historic District: as a meeting and conference center.
This new school construction received two New Jersey Golden Trowel Awards as Best in Category for both Elementary Schools and Tile / Marble / Terazzo. This building provides a modern, stimulating educational environment for the 300 pre-school students currently housed there. The school has also received high marks from the community as a quality learning center.
This 200,000 SF, single story 46’ high warehouse is part of the Raritan Center Business Park. It was constructed over a structural steel framework on a concrete footing and foundation. The roof is metal decking with a Verisco fully adhered roofing system. All regular internal systems were installed including plumbing, heating, electric, lighting and a full sprinkler system.
Hofstra University is situated on 240 acres in Long Island, NY. The campus is bisected by the four-lane Hempstead Turnpike. In an effort to increase student accessibility and safety, a pedestrian bridge was constructed spanning the highway and connecting both sides of the campus
Originally built in 1947, this New Jersey Transit project involved an extensive renovation and expansion of the second busiest bus terminal in the state. The finished product resulted in wider bus lanes, a redesigned waiting area, enhanced parking and improved pedestrian links.
A 40,000 SF area was renovated. New partitions (creating wider corridors) and a new ringed ceiling were constructed. Upgraded lighting, sprinklers and a public address system were installed. A terrazzo floor was built in the vast Meet & Greet concourse. New signage completed the project
Oasis-A Haven for Women and Children is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of women and children. Having outgrown the church basement they occupied, this new $4 million 23,000 SF structure was built to house their expanding programs and services.
This station, originally built in the early 1900’s and expanded in 1930, serves the New Jersey Transit Main Line as a commuter-only rail hub. Through a grant from the Federal Transit Administration, the Owner received funding to modernize the station while retaining its historic profile. Our assignment was to both restore the existing concrete viaduct and to improve the accessibility of the newly refurbished station.
Railroad Construction Co., Inc., established in 1926, has been located at the same Grove Street address since 1942. Over the years, despite numerous additions to the original office, the company and its various Family of Companies divisions had outgrown the facility. This new expansion would dramatically increase and modernize the company’s headquarters.
This station, originally built in the early 1900’s, serves New Jersey Transit bus and train commuters in Monmouth County. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and as such, all renovations must conform to state regulations. The project required creation of a new canopy to match the one on the original station.