10,000 SF addition to the International Union Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 825 Training Center in Wawayanda, NY. The site will allow Local 825 to provide hands on training of operation and maintenance of heavy construction equipment.
A long-standing relationship with the Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic has offered RCC Builders & Developers, Inc. the opportunity to complete many rehabilitation projects to each club that represent centers of activity for the neighborhood youth.
RCC Builders & Developers recently completed another much needed improvement project for the Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic. A complete renovation of the game room in Paterson included demolition of existing walls, replacement of the ceiling with new acoustical tile and new laminate and vinyl flooring.
Founded in 1896, the International Union of Operating Engineers has more than 400,000 members in North America. Local 825, representing heavy equipment operators of New Jersey and lower New York, has had a training center in South Brunswick, NJ for nearly 30 years. This 2,800 SF addition replaced a section of the facility that had been destroyed by fire.
The Lawrence T. Babbio, Jr. Center at Stevens Institute opened in 2006. This plaza was constructed atop the facility’s parking garage for use as an outdoor gathering area.