111 FIELDCREST AVENUE
Project Highlights / Scope of Work
• New construction of 200,000 SF warehouse
• Erected 465 tons of structural steel and steel joists
• Installed all regular interior systems including plumbing, electric, heat and overhead lighting
• Installed full fire suppression system according to National Fire Protection Association codes and standards
• Decorative masonry exterior includes three types of concrete block: painted, split-face and ground-face
• 9” Dryvit Outsulation stucco-look band built beneath roofline
• Performed exterior site work including storm drainage, parking lot and water lines into building
This 200,000 SF, single story 46’ high warehouse is part of the Raritan Center Business Park. It was constructed over a structural steel framework on a concrete footing and foundation. The roof is metal decking with a Verisco fully adhered roofing system. All regular internal systems were installed including plumbing, heating, electric, lighting and a full sprinkler system. The fire suppression system is a wet-pipe shotgun type with over 1,000 sprinkler heads and was installed according to National Fire Protection Association codes and standards. The back of the building contains 22 loading docks with overhead doors. Sanitary and domestic water lines were brought into the structure, storm drainage was installed and a new parking area constructed.
The exterior of the building has several decorative touches. Three types of masonry treatments (painted, split-face and ground-face) were used to create a distinctive linear effect with a 9’ stucco-look band added on top. A glass paneled entryway highlights the front of the building.